Wednesday 1 May 2013

Nails of the Day

MUA in Bright Coral - £1

Not so long ago I cleared out my nail polish box mainly because I was running out of space (I'm trying to limit myself to 1 glossybox-box only!) and well I had a few that were quite old. In doing so I realised I had a lot of dark winter colours and now it's starting to become spring and sunny, I needed some brighter colours. I was originally going to get some more of the Barry M Hi Shine Gel Effect nail polishes, but I saw the MUA polishes that look a lot like Essie polishes which I love but hate the price tag =/ At £1 it's an absolute bargain and it's not a huge bottle so it's nice to know I'll get a lot of use out of it before I either get bored or it gets all dry and gloopy. Seeing as it only cost £1, I also bought it in Pistachio Ice Cream which is a really nice pastelly green colour. I haven't tried it out yet because I'm so in love with this coral! 3 coats to make it nice and opaque and I topped it off with a coat of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri top coat, which has made it's way back into one of my favorite topcoats this month!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment