Firstly I hope you've all had a lovely Easter weekend! Sorry there's been a lack of posts, I got home last thursday and it's been manic ever since! And the fiance is coming down tomorrow so I'll have lots to blog about, but probably not a lot of time to do so. Now, I've had my blog for about 3 months now and I've never really talked about myself, hell I haven't even shown a picture of myself on here! So I thought I'd share some facts about me. :) Hope you enjoy!
1) I'm 23 and I'm an October baby :)
2) I was born in Hong Kong, but I moved to England when I was 7.
3) I currently have 2 places that I call home, South London and Leicester.
4) I'm a Masters student and University of Leicester.
5) I've been to 3 unis in 3 different cities in the space of 5 years.
6) My favourite colour is purple.
7) I've been with my fiance, Chris, for 4 and a half years.
8) I got engaged July 2012.
9) I LOVE baking.
10) I make kick-ass Italian macarons. (Well so I've been told!)
11) Ice skating is my sport.
12) I have a phobia of creepy crawlies.
13) I wear glasses and contacts and I'm basically blind without them!
14) I have stupidly pale skin for a Chinese, even Mac Studio Fix NC15 is too dark for me, yet I tan easily.
15) I don't wear makeup when I wear glasses, but I always do when I'm in contacts.
16) I can't live without eyeliner.
17) My favorite food is sushi.
18) I can speak and listen to Cantonese fluently.
19) My first paycheck(s) will be spent on a Mulberry Alexa.
20) I'm a sucker for peter pan collars.
21) I have 10 piercings including 2 microdermals.
22) I have 3 tattoos.
23) I love my sleep, I try to get 10 hours if I can.
24) I have a secret love for Glee...
25) I love Michael Fassbender and have watched every film he's been in that I've managed to get my hands on.
So there you go, just a little about me. :)
Follow my blog with Bloglovin