Sunday 3 March 2013

Haircare!

Hello again!

I thought I'd get a few more posts up as I have quite a busy few days ahead! I've got an exam on Thursday and I'm about to crack on with my PhD application (eee! Wish me luck!) so I'll be quite busy getting all that done! Right, thought I'd do a haircare routine for you today so here we go!

VO5 Nourish Me Truly Shampoo - £3.99
TRESemme Keratin Smooth Conditioner - £4.99 

Of course I start with shampoo and conditioner... I'm not all that fussed about having the same brand or range within the brand. I just go for whatever my hair likes. I did previously use the TRESemme Keratin Smooth shampoo and conditioner, but I ran out of the shampoo and the VO5 Nourish Me Truly is keeping my hair happy so why not. AND it's £1.99 in Morrissons! Bargain!

Kerastase Resistance Ciment Thermique - £16.05
Milk_Shake Conditioning Whipped Cream - £12.55
L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil for Coloured Hair - £9.99
Tigi S-Factor Smoothing Lusterizer - £14.05
Moving onto post hair washing, my most used products are these 4. My Kerastase has been working wonders on my hair since my haircut and I'm so sad it's running it's last few squeezes! Going to have to be cheeky and cut the top to scrap every last drop! But once that's gone, I'll be finishing off my bottle of Milk_Shake conditioning whipped cream. This stuff smells AMAZING and the smell lasts for at least 2 days. I would say it doesn't keep it as moisturized as the Kerastase one, but I still love it. If I use the Milk_Shake, I normally team with the L'Oreal Extraordinary Oil to give my hair the extra moisture boost. Otherwise if I'm using the Kerastase, I pair it with the Tigi S-Factor. I love the smoothing lusterizer, it leaves my hair soft and smooth and it's got shiny particles in it to make your hair shiny. :) And with all these products I do find I don't need to use that much even though I've got long hair.

Anyway that's my current haircare routine! I normally wash my hair every 2-3 days, using dry shampoo in the days in between. What's your haircare products? I'd love to hear about new things to try out!

Shazza

No comments:

Post a Comment