Thursday 6 December 2012

Chocomania Body Scrub

Quick review post for today!


Chocomania Body Scrub by The Body Shop
RRP £12.50




Oh. My. God.

I actually bought this whilst out shopping for Christmas presents with the fiance and thank you Body Shop for the lovely 50% off with a love your body card! This scrub is amazing as with most of Body Shop stuff I find, though rather costly.. I've tried out many body scrubs before and quite a few have left my skin with that oily second skin feeling or it just hadn't go enough scrubbing bead things in it to do the job (essential for that faultless fake tan!) and I think apart from this and my other favourite scrubs by Soap and Glory, not many others make the cut on my list! I've used this about 3 times now and every time it leaves me skin feeling smooth, soft and smelling good enough to eat! If you're not a huge chocolate fan, the smell doesn't linger for the whole day or anything so it's not a huge concern. I definitely recommend it to anyone who loves chocolate. Although now I really want to buy the chocolate body butter too, D:, but at £13 can I really justify the purchase when I haven't run out of my current moisturiser ..? Probably not. :( If you have doubts, I suggest you go into the shop and just give the tester a good whiff and then fall in love with it :) 'cause I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment