Monday 25 March 2013

Disaster!

Hello!


Houston, we have a problem! *sob sob* My beloved Real Techniques Buffing brush has fallen in half!



This makes me really upset because I've only had this for about 6 months and I don't blowdry it or anything to make the glue melt so I honestly don't know what's happened. Has this ever happened to you?? The annoying thing is you can only get this brush with the core set and obviously I already have this so don't want to spend another £20 or so to have duplicates of several other brushes that I don't need... =(   I suppose it's only the handle bit and I can still use it, but still very annoying!

In light of this, I think I am going to invest in a new brush soon... possibly the Sigma P80 Flat Brush because I've heard good things about it. Do you have any foundation brush suggestions?? I tend to use liquid and every so often I'll whip out the cream stuff, but I like to have a natural blended in look with my foundation which is why the buffing brush was my favorite... Anyway I think I'll also be getting the Sigma E35 Tapered Blending Brush too when I order the flat brush, just because I need one and don't want to spend £17 on a Mac 217 just yet when I can just spend £10.95 on the Sigma... Any suggestions for a blending brush also? I'm currently using the Real Techniques Base Shadow and Deluxe Crease Brush at the moment.

Tis' a sad day. =(  Hope you all are having a better day than me!

Shazza
x

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment