Sunday 3 February 2013

February Wishlist

Hi everyone,

I know I promised a couple of posts a while back, but I've been rather ill (yet again...) at the end of January and I'm just about starting to recover! Unlucky me for the start of 2013, but hopefully, I'll have a better February, otherwise I think a trip to the doctors would be wise to find out what's wrong with me :( But hey, how is it February already?! Felt like we've just had our New Year celebrations...  Anyway going to start off the month with a wishlist post :) And maybe I'll keep it up every month if I can find enough things to want!

1) Miss Selfridge Petites PU Skater Skirt  £25.00
Been wanting a PU leather skirt for a while now, currently loving the rock chic, tough look, so this would fit nicely into my wardrobe! Plus I'm trying to wear skirts and dresses more often for some reason. At £25, it's pretty much a bargain, and if you have an NUS card even better because you get an extra 10% off :)

2) Black Imitation Creepers
Last summer I bought a pair of purple acid wash skinny jeans and as much as I love them, I don't seem to be able to find shoes to go with them, apart from white converse. Normally, I would never consider creepers as they aren't really me... and I do own a pair of Dr Martens lace up boots, but there's always an occasion for trainer style rather than boots right?! Prices are variable and I definitely would not fork out the £90+ for a real pair of Undergrounds because let's face it, I wouldn't be wearing these in a year or so I don't think!

3) Daniel Sandler Long Lasting Waterproof Eyeliner £9.25
Ok, I have rather watery eyes and I have tried about a dozen different eyeliners, from liquid to pencil, waterproof and not waterproof, and even gel eyeliners, but none have never really stopped me looking like I have panda eyes by the end of the day. I currently use the Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof eyeliner in black and that I have to say does work wonders, but I'd quite like a brown one, as black can be a little strong at times, but they don't have a dark enough brown I like. :( I've heard good reviews about this Daniel Sandler eyeliner and maybe when I have some money I'll splash out....

4) Emma Hardie Morninga Cleansing Balm £27.20
Now I love using Bioderma Micellaire Cleansing Water, but I do like a deeper clean at least once a week... I've also heard many amazing things about this cleansing balm, but it's so expensive! I've used Lush's Ultrabland a couple of times and I do like that too, but after a few times of using it, I always remember how I'm not a huge fan of it leaves my skin feeling like I still haven't washed it all off properly. Going to have to give this Morninga Cleansing Balm a try at some point!

5) Michael Kors MK5416 Jet Set Ladies Watch £229
Ok this is a bit extravagant on my wishlist... but hey why not. I'm a bit obsessed with rose gold and tortoise-shell things as of late and well this watch just says it all doesn't it?? And I love chronograph watches so perfect for me :D

Anyway there's my February wishlist! Doubt I'll actually purchase any of those as I have no money :( But one can wish! Hope you're all having a nice end to your weekend :)

Shazza

No comments:

Post a Comment