Tuesday 18 December 2012

Many things in one!

Firstly I'd like to send my prayers to those 26 who died on Friday in Newtown, Connecticut. 
Something like this should never have to happen to make one realise guns should be banned altogether.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, on a happier note, it's 1 week till Christmas! Eeee. So last week I've been up north visiting the fiance and family for the week and well in my last post I said I'd post something about my Jiu Jitsu Christmas meal outfit and a review on The Hobbit! I actually forgot to take a photo of myself before I left.. oops! Please ignore Chris' silly face haha. 


Black Sequin Dress: Forever 21 - out of stock now =( (£32.75)
Black Biker Jacket: Miss Selfridge (£52)
Black Shoe Booties: Topshop
Black Studded Clutch: New Look (£14.99)

So my dress is from Forever 21, it's totally glittery and it's a shame I didn't get a photo! I'll have to find a different occasion and take a photo then. It's an open V back with mini cap sleeves. Quite girly and fun, not your usual vest bodycon sequin dress that you see in every shop right now. :) It's not really something I'd normally buy, but hey-ho it's Christmas, might aswell step out the box! My hair was actually curlier when I left the house, but thanks to British weather it'd been nothing but rain and damp all day and well, my curls basically all dropped =(. I kept my makeup pretty simple seeing as my dress was so sparkly, so a brown smokey eye with lippy from Autograph by M&S in Golden Rose. Was a lovely night out, but I was very glad to take off my heels at the end of the night!

Anyway, I've decided to put The Hobbit review in a separate post, so look out for that! I hope you're all having a good week before Christmas! :) I'm off to watch the Great British Bake Off Christmas Special :D

No comments:

Post a Comment