Monday 31 December 2012

Happy New Year!

Firstly, Happy New Year to those who are already past midnight in the world!




Here in UK, we have still 7 hours to go till the big countdown, well a bit less than 7.. but nonetheless, I hope you've all made your new years resolutions and will keep to them! I've been thinking about the past year over the last couple of days and it's truly been amazing at times and some not, but who has a great year all year round anyway? But here are my main resolutions for the year!

1) Eat less junk food
2) Blog more regularly
3) Spend less on things that I don't REALLY need so I'm saving more!
4) Keep up with exercise


I've actually got a couple more, but no point listing them all on here, otherwise we'd be here all day reading it! Just fingers crossed I'll stick to them...  What are your New Year resolutions? :)


Happy New Year! 
See you in 2013 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment