Sunday 17 February 2013

It's here!! My Clarisonic Mia 2 :)

Hi everyone :)

Right, after a busy week of uni and going home for the weekend, I finally got to try out my Clarisonic after utter failure by Royal Mail to delivery it on time before I left the last time I went home! But I've finally got it and it's making me and my skin very happy!

Clarisonic Mia 2

I actually got it off eBay, and don't worry it's genuine because I've managed to get it registered online so it's all good. The only reason I got it off eBay is because UK doesn't stock Mia 2 and I wanted the beeping timer so I don't overwork one section of my face in the minute allowance. Also as you can see it comes with a little travel case, so it's brilliant for me seeing as I travel so much. It did come with a little face cleanser aswell, but I like to use my own (which I will show in my next blog post about my skincare routine). And well to save space, I didn't take the box it came in back with me so I can't show you.

I've actually only used it twice, only because my mum didn't charge it properly before I got home! But so far the twice I've used it, I've loved it. I've only tried it on speed 1 and it's so far been super gentle on my face and it's left my face feeling soft and smooth. I went over my face with Bioderma Micellaire Water after just to see if it cleansed my face properly and I have to say the cotton pad was super clean! As many of you will have read people have commented on how their face have broken out the first couple of times they've used their Clarisonic, but so far I haven't had such a problem so fingers crossed my skin will be ok... Overall I'm loving it and I love how I can take it in the shower with me and it's all ok, and I love how the charger is magnetic rather than I have to plug it into my Clarisonic. The only annoying thing is the charger plug is obviously two pin rather than UK three pin, but I suppose it's no biggie, an adaptor fixes all!

So basically it's a new love in my bathroom! It's costly... I got it off eBay for I think around £120, but I think if it does what it says on the box, then it's totally worth the money. Obviously I can't comment on the long term effects, I've only had it a couple of days, but I've heard so many good comments on it that I had to get my hands on one. :) If you do decide to get one, then I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Shazza

No comments:

Post a Comment